MousekeFoodie.com™ premiered through a soft opening on October 1, 2010 as an outlet for our personal enthusiasm and curiosity surrounding Walt Disney World®. Our Grand Opening took place in early November 2010.
Specifically, we focus on food and family! Between us, we have dozens of visits to the World under our belts and we’re eager to share what we know and complement the already-vibrant Disney community on the web today. We’re a family of unabashed Disney Geeks, so MouskeFoodie.com is as much a passion for us as it will be a resource for others.
Sponsorship is a wonderful way to reach out to the readers of MousekeFoodie.com due to its diversity of content and extremely broad foodie and family appeal. Our readers are interested all things Disney, from trip planning to attractions to signature dining experiences. They are foodies and Disney fans!
MousekeFoodie.com is expected to grow steadily and you can be a part of that growth from the outset! MousekeFoodie.com is active on Twitter and Facebook. Statistics regarding Followers and Friends will be updated periodically and provided here:
Facebook Friends: 1,000+
Twitter Followers: 300+
There are a multitude of offerings available to you as a supporting sponsor including:
- Banner Ads
- Promotional Give-aways
- Guest Blogger Slots, if applicable
Our rates are designed to support independent businesses and we love building relationships with our sponsors. Rates also represent that MousekeFoodie.com is new and building an audience, so they won’t break the bank. Note that full disclosure of sponsored posts, promotions, etc. will be made. Honesty with readers of MousekeFoodie.com about content is of paramount importance.
To request information about pricing and available slots, Contact Us. We look forward to partnering with you to promote your business and programs.
Important – Please note the following:
1) Sponsorship policy can change at any time, inclusive of rates, though notice will be provided to current sponsors in advance of that policy change. Details of the policy will be provided upon request, but rest assured it’s pretty straight forward.
2) MousekeFoodie.com retains the right to reject any sponsorship for any reason, including but not limited to content and images presented;
3) MousekeFoodie does NOT endorse any product or service based upon sponsorship alone. Other than sponsorship space, sponsors get no special consideration in our objective ratings.
4) MousekeFoodie.com will consider providing in-kind sponsorship space to Non-Profit Organizations in exchange for the listing of the site as an event or organizational supporter. Simply use the Contact Us to request this consideration.
We would like to thank Travel with the Magic for being our first sponsor and our preferred travel planner. Contact the professionals at TWTM to obtain a free, no obligation quote on your next family vacation.